revive 50 white silk
Certified as a FSC mixed sources grade containing 50% recycled waste and 50% virgin fibre - Revive 50 White Silk is the ideal paper for balancing environmental responsibility and budget requirements
- Looks and performs as a virgin fibre product - no compromise on print quality
- Exceptional opacity and brightness
- Perfect balance between reducing landfill and maintaining sustainable forestry.
- Conforms to criteria set by Government for recycled papers
- Wide range available 90 - 400 g/m²
- Available in reels as a heat set web offset product making it ideal for clients who require consistency between web and sheet fed print jobs
- FSC SGS-COC-0912
***Complies with Royal Mail Sustainable Mail programme criteria.
If you wish to include a material credit on your printed work we recommend the following text :-
Printed on revive 50:50 Silk
a recycled paper containing 50% recycled waste and 50% virgin fibre and manufactured at a mill certified with ISO 14001 environmental management standard.
The pulp used in this product is bleached using an Elemental Chlorine Free process. (ECF)
NB Reference to this product's FSC certification can only be made by holders of the FSC Chain of Custody certificate.
- Bendtsen smoothness reading
- Bespoke makings are subject to minimum order quantities, price differentials and mill schedules
- Elemental chlorine free
- Folio sizes available
- FSC certified product
- Fully recyclable and biodegradable
- Gardner gloss reading
- Produced at a mill that holds ISO 14001 certificate
- Matching envelopes available
- % recycled content
- 50% NAPM approved recycled product
- Sheeting from reels
- Available for web
- annual reports
- book/brochure covers
- cd/dvd covers
- corporate literature
- direct mail
- fine art prints/giclée
- greeting cards
- promotional print
- wallets and folders
Sizes shown in mm.
o Ream wrapped.
+ Bulk packed on pallets.
• Ream wrapped or bulk packed on pallets.
- Fibre source
- 50% recycled fibre and 50% virgin wood fibre
- Pulp is bleached using an Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) process
- This material can be disposed of by recycling
|Substance g/m2 (approx)||90||100||115||130||150||170||200||250||300||350||350|
|Caliper µm (approx)||70||79||90||103||118||135||165||215||275||325||325|
|Opacity (ISO) %||92.5||94||95.5||96.5||97||98|
|Brightness (ISO) D65||97||97||97||97||97||97||97||97||97||97||97|
|Whiteness CIE D65||118||118||118||118||118||118||118||118||118||118||118|
|Gloss (Gardner) 75° TS||40||40||40||40||40||40||46||46||46||46||46|
|Gloss (Gardner) 75° WS||40||40||40||40||40||40||46||46||46||46||46|
|Smoothness (Bendtsen) ml/min TS||20||20||20||20||20||20||10||10||10||10||10|
|Smoothness (Bendtsen) ml/min WS||20||20||20||20||20||20||10||10||10||10||10|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° MD||1.1||1.6||2.8||3.5||4.9||6.4||18.2||37||60||81||81|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° CD||0.8||1.1||1.7||2.5||3.7||4.7||8.2||24||39||53||53|
- Printing process
- Litho and screen
- Screen ruling
- 150 plus
- Printing inks
- Conventional drying, UV and IR
- Machine or UV varnishing are both possible. Best results are obtained on top of emulsion sealing. For very high gloss results, it may be necessary to matt UV varnish on top of emulsion sealer before gloss UV varnishing. Any varnish applied directly to unprinted areas of the sheet may cause variations on gloss levels.
- Emulsion sealing
- Yes, 130gsm and above, below this weight there may be a tendency to curl, therefore a trial is recommended to ensure that the result is satisfactory.
- Hot foil blocking
- Film laminating
- If folding material of 150gsm or above, or through a solid or dense tone, pre-creasing is advisable by using a creasing matrix.
- Produced at a mill that is certified to the ISO14001 environmental management standard.
- FSC Mix. Paper and board from responsible sources
- NAPM 50% Recycled Mark
PaperlinX is committed to the responsible purchasing of paper products. This commitment will be realised through a stepwise approach to responsible purchasing that utilises the best available techniques and information. PaperlinX requires its suppliers to abide by all local, state and national laws and international conventions. For further information and full Responsible Paper Purchasing Policy, visit:http://www.roberthorne.co.uk/environment