revive 100 premium white unc
revive 100 Premium White Uncoated
The 100% de-inked post consumer waste uncoated offering within our leading recycled portfolio.
- FSC certified as containing 100% post-consumer reclaimed material
- Conforms to criteria set by Government for recycled papers
- 100 and 120 gsm are guaranteed for mono and colour inkjet printing and for mono and colour laser printing
- Compares well with premium uncoated grades for brightness and whiteness, while its smoothness ensures precision printing
- Has a very good level of opacity
- Available in a wide range of weights ranging from 100-325 gsm
- Revive 100 Premium White Uncoated is exclusive to the Robert Horne Group
- Produced in the UK
- Complies with Royal Mail - Sustainable Mail programme criteria
- FSC SGS-COC-0912
If you wish to include a material credit on your printed work we recommend the following text :-
Printed on revive 100 Premium White Uncoated
a recycled grade containing 100% post consumer waste and manufactured at a mill accredited with ISO 14001 environmental management standard
The pulp used in this product is bleached using an Elemental Chlorine Free process (ECF).
NB Reference to this product's FSC certification can only be made by holders of the FSC Chain of Custody certificate.
- Bendtsen smoothness reading
- Bespoke makings are subject to minimum order quantities, price differentials and mill schedules
- Elemental chlorine free
- FSC certified product
- Fully recyclable and biodegradable
- Produced at a mill that holds ISO 14001 certificate
- Suitable for litho pre-printing
- % recycled content
- Monochrome laser and copier guaranteed in certain weights
- 100% NAPM approved recycled product
- Suitable inks required - contact our Technical Services for advice
- Available for web
- annual reports
- book/brochure covers
- corporate literature
- direct mail
- envelope production
- exam papers
- fine art prints/giclée
- gift bags
- greeting cards
- medical notes
Sizes shown in mm.
o Ream wrapped.
+ Bulk packed on pallets.
• Ream wrapped or bulk packed on pallets.
- Fibre source
- 100% post consumer reclaimed material
- Pulp is bleached using an Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) process.
- This material can be disposed of by recycling, incineration for energy recovery or is biodegradable.
|Substance g/m2 (approx)||100||120||150||225||280||325|
|Caliper µm (approx)||115||138||173||261||325||385|
|Opacity (ISO) %||92||95||97|
|Brightness (ISO) D65||104||104||104||104||104||104|
|Whiteness CIE D65||143||143||143||143||143||143|
|Smoothness (Bendtsen) ml/min TS||150||150||150||250||250||250|
|Smoothness (Bendtsen) ml/min WS||150||150||150||250||250||250|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° MD||4.1||6.8||17||50||89||160|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° CD||2.4||4.1||6.5||29||57||79|
- Printing process
- Screen ruling
- Up to 150
- Printing inks
- Conventional, UV and IR are preferred, however Press Open inks have been found to be satisfactory. High temperature resistant fully oxidising ink for litho pre-print when subsequent laser printing.
- Board substances only - Machine or UV silk screen varnishing are both possible, provided it is carried out on top of emulsion sealing. For high gloss results it will be necessary to matt UV varnish on top of emulsion sealer before Gloss UV varnishing. Good results have been obtained by spot varnishing on solids or dense tones by either method. Any varnish applied directly to unprinted areas of the sheet may cause variations in gloss levels.
- Emulsion sealing
- Yes - board substances only
- Hot foil blocking
- Yes - laser grade foils available
- Pre-creasing is advisable on 150 g/m² and above, or when folding through a solid or dense tone, by using a creasing matrix.
- Laser guaranteed
- Mono laser 100 & 120 g/m² only
- Inkjet guaranteed
- Mono and colour inkjet 100 & 120 g/m² only
- FSC 100% Recycled product, supporting responsible use of forest resources.
- Produced at a mill that is certified to the ISO14001 environmental management standard.
- This product has been awarded the NAPM 100% Recycled Mark
The Robert Horne Group is committed to the responsible purchasing of paper products. This commitment will be realised through a stepwise approach to responsible purchasing that utilises the best available techniques and information. Robert Horne requires its suppliers to abide by all local, state and national laws and international conventions. For further information and full Responsible Paper Purchasing Policy, visit:http://www.roberthorne.co.uk/environment