Pankabrite is a Cream Back, PEFC Certified Folding Box Board.
It is produced in Finland by Pankakoski, and sits alongside Tambrite in the Robert Horne Folding Boxboard range.
Manufactured using ground wood pulp, Pankabrite is hard sized, and suitable for freezer and chiller cabinet use. It is suitable for offset litho, letterpress and screen processes.
Contains ECF pulp from well managed and sustainable forests, and made at a mill with ISO9001, ISO14001 and EMAS accreditations
- Bendtsen smoothness reading
- Suitable for direct food contact
- Elemental chlorine free
- Fully recyclable and biodegradable
- Gardner gloss reading
- Produced at a mill that holds ISO 14001 certificate
- PEFC certified product
- Complies with EN17 (Part 3) Toy Safety Regulations
- backing board
- blister packing
- cd/dvd covers
- folding boxes
- packaging - protective
- point of purchase/sale
Sizes shown in mm.
o Ream wrapped.
+ Bulk packed on pallets.
• Ream wrapped or bulk packed on pallets.
- Fibre source
- Virgin wood fibre from Finland and Portugal
- Pulp is bleached using an Elemental Chlorne Free ( ECF ) process
- This material can be dispopsed of by recycling, incineration for energy recovery and is biodegradable
|Substance g/m2 (approx)||275||300||350||425|
|Caliper µm (approx)||430||480||580||740|
|Brightness (ISO) D65||85||85||85||85|
|Whiteness CIE D65||79||79||79||79|
|Gloss (Gardner) 75° TS||40||40||40||40|
|Smoothness (Bendtsen) ml/min TS||65||65||65||65|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° MD||185||244||310||570|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° CD||75||95||139||243|
- Printing process
- Screen ruling
- Coated Side - 150 plus. Underside - up to 150
- Printing inks
- Coated side - conventional drying, UV and IR are preferred
- Coated side - Machine or UV
- Emulsion sealing
- Hot foil blocking
- Film laminating
- Pre -creasing is advisable by using a creasing matrix
- Food contact
- Yes in direct contact with dry and non fatty foodstuffs,but not in direct contact with products critical to odour and taint
- Toy safety
- Yes complies withEN 71 Part 3 Toy Safety Regulations
- Produced at a mill that is certified to the ISO 14001 environmental Management Standard
- PEFC Certified
The Robert Horne Group is committed to the responsible purchasing of paper products. This commitment will be realised through a stepwise approach to responsible purchasing that utilises the best available techniques and information. Robert Horne requires its suppliers to abide by all local, state and national laws and international conventions. For further information and full Responsible Paper Purchasing Policy, visit:http://www.roberthorne.co.uk/environment