lexan polycarbonate sg305
Developed specifically for sign applications, Lexan SG305 has a matt finish on one side to reduce surface glare. Lexan has superior high impact resistance, making it particularly suitable for use in areas where there may be a risk of damage or vandalism.
Lexan SG305OB has been developed specifically for use in light boxes and has been engineered to diffuse the light evenly over the material avoiding unsightly 'hot spots'.
- Extremely high impact resistance
- Excellent clarity
- Anti-glare surface for easy-to-read signs
- UV protected - high resistance to discolouration and weathering
- Lightweight - easy handling
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Cut to size service available
- Special colours can be made to order
Light transmission: 88%
Fire rating: BS476 Part 7 Class 1Y (5 and 6mm)
Impact strength: Meets the highest impact performance required by BSEN356 for security glazing
Cutting and Sawing: Easy to saw and cut on standard workshop equipment
Forming: Can be easily formed into gentle curves of 175 times the sheet thickness. It can also be cold line bent under an angle of a maximum of 90° using hydraulic workshop equipment. Lexan Sign Grade is a thermoformed sheet, which can be thermoformed into the desired geometry whilst retaining the UV resistance
- bus shelters
- light boxes
- poster cases
- signs - permanent
Sizes shown in mm.
o Ream wrapped.
+ Bulk packed on pallets.
• Ream wrapped or bulk packed on pallets.
Other LEXAN POLYCARBONATE products
- lexan margard polycarbonate
- lexan exell d polycarbonate
- lexan exell d st patterned
- lexan polycarbonate f2000
- lexan polycarbonate reels(lm)
- lexan polycarbonate film
- lexan mrx polycarbonate
- lexan 9030 sheets