lexan exell d polycarbonate
A range of polycarbonate sheet materials with UV protected surfaces on both sides, giving excellent resistance against yellowing and loss of light transmission in exterior applications. Lexan Exell D provides superior high impact resistance, making it particularly suitable for use in areas where there may be a risk of damage or vandalism.
- Extremely high impact resistance
- Excellent clarity
- UV protected on both sides - high resistance to discolouration and loss of light transmission guaranteed
- Can help reduce energy costs through its superior thermal properties over glass
- Excellent fire resistance
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Cut to size service is available
- Carries 10 year limited warranty
Light transmission: Clear 87%, Bronze 50%
Fire rating: BS476 Part 7 Class 1Y (5 and 6mm)
Cutting: Easy to saw and cut on standard workshop equipment. It can be machined on conventional milling machines with standard high-speed tools
Drilling: Any commercially available metal drill with a specially ground bit is suitable. Do not use cutting oils. The sheet may break as a result of notching
Forming: Can be easily formed into gentle curves of 175 times the sheet thickness. It can also be cold line bent under an angle of a maximum of 90° using hydraulic workshop equipment. Lexan Exell D is a thermoformed sheet, which can be thermoformed into the desired geometry whilst retaining the UV resistance
- barrel vaults
- covered walkways
Sizes shown in mm.
o Ream wrapped.
+ Bulk packed on pallets.
• Ream wrapped or bulk packed on pallets.
Other LEXAN POLYCARBONATE products
- lexan margard polycarbonate
- lexan polycarbonate sg305
- lexan exell d st patterned
- lexan polycarbonate f2000
- lexan polycarbonate reels(lm)
- lexan polycarbonate film
- lexan mrx polycarbonate
- lexan 9030 sheets