DNS Indigo is a fully HP certified uncoated paper ideally suited for HP Indigo presses. It gives excellent results in terms of runnability and blanket compatibility.
DNS Indigo is produced with a special primer to ensure perfect adhesion of HP electroink.
With superb whiteness the product gives a natural touch and feel to printed jobs and is ideal for high impact text, graphics and colour printing on HP presses.
- Bendtsen smoothness reading
- Elemental chlorine free
- FSC certified product
- Fully recyclable and biodegradable
- Produced at a mill that holds ISO 14001 certificate
- ISO 9706 Long life archival usage
- Complies with EN17 (Part 3) Toy Safety Regulations
- business cards
- corporate literature
- direct mail
- office documents - external use
- office documents - internal use
- office documents - with colour print
- office documents - with photographic images
- presentation stationery
Sizes shown in mm.
o Ream wrapped.
+ Bulk packed on pallets.
• Ream wrapped or bulk packed on pallets.
- Fibre source
- Virgin wood fibre from Europe, Eastern Europe and South America
- Pulp is bleached using an Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) process
- This material can be disposed of by recycling
|Substance g/m2 (approx)||80||100||120||160||200||300|
|Caliper µm (approx)||107||131||153||202||271||400|
|Opacity (ISO) %||92||94||96||97.5|
|Brightness (ISO) D65||113||113||113||113||113||113|
|Whiteness CIE D65||169||169||169||169||169||169|
|Smoothness (Bendtsen) ml/min TS||140||140||140||140||140||140|
|Smoothness (Bendtsen) ml/min WS||140||140||140||140||140||140|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° MD||2.5||5.3||7||22||46||110|
|Rigidity (Taber Stiffness Units) 15° CD||1.7||3||4.2||8.1||23||51|
- Digital printing
- HP Indigo approved
- Toy safety
- Yes, complies with EN71 Part 3 Toy Safety Regulations
- Permanence of paper
- Yes, meets ISO9706 requirements for Permanence of Paper
- Produced at a mill that is certified to the ISO14001 environmental management standard
- FSC Mix. Paper from responsible sources
The Robert Horne Group is committed to the responsible purchasing of paper products. This commitment will be realised through a stepwise approach to responsible purchasing that utilises the best available techniques and information. Robert Horne requires its suppliers to abide by all local, state and national laws and international conventions. For further information and full Responsible Paper Purchasing Policy, visit:http://www.roberthorne.co.uk/environment