Chalkboard is a High Pressure Laminate supplied in varying thickness. The thickness is built up by sheets of kraft paper impregnated with phenolic resin and decor papers with a chalk receptive overlay. The sheets are then subjected to a combination of heat and pressure where the resins polycondense.
- Chalk receptive
- Durable - hard wearing and good impact resistance
- High resistance to water and steam
- High resistance to chemicals
- Supplied with protective films on both sides
- Cut to size service is available
- Special makings subject to minimum order
- message boards
|chalkboard double sided black||1525 x 1300||3000mic|
|chalkboard double sided black||3050 x 1300||3000mic|
|chalkboard single sided black||3050 x 1300||2000mic|
Sizes shown in mm.